Sunday, March 25, 2012

Six Paragraph Sunday - Rah and Submission


"Izzy" -- Izzorah Ceeow.
Izzorah finally admits to Luc that he wants to learn about sexual submission.
- - -
Luc caressed Izzorah's face, and leaned in for a kiss. "You're free with me, Rah. It's okay to tell me when you want sex. Wanting to be dominated is okay too."

The emerald gaze held such longing it tore at Luc's heart. "Are you saying it's okay that I want to submit to you? It's not bad to admit that?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Joy rose up within Luc. It felt as if a smile had encompassed his entire body. Izzorah's trust held him rooted, solid, safely moored. "You're free to express your sexuality with me. To explore every part of it. I want you to know everything about yourself as a sexual creature. I want you to trust me with every secret thought and desire."

"I shouldn't have been afraid to tell you." Izzorah pressed his body against him. He nestled his head on Luc's shoulder, and relaxed. He lowered his lashes, then peeked up. "I know I can trust you. I just didn't know if you'd like me to tell you what I wanted. I thought you might prefer to figure it out on your own."

Luc chuckled. "I wish I could, but it's easier if you tell me." He ducked his head for a quick kiss. "I love you, Rah. The desire to be dominated, to give yourself to me is part of your freedom in our relationship. There's no shame in desiring freedom. There's no shame in wanting sex with me. I belong with you as much as you belong with me."

He savored the way his lover yielded into his embrace. Izzorah's sweet surrender filled Luc with such elation he couldn’t speak, only hold him close.
- - -
Luc and Rah are the heroes in Surrender Love.
Not rebound, payback, loneliness, or great sex, and far beyond love. This is surrender.
 
Heat Level:  R=graphic sex, plus extreme cuddling, tenderness, and the seduction of a virgin who knows exactly what -- and who -- he wants.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Very hot. Okay, I have to admit something here...this is what I LOVE about a cuddly romance, I can so see myself in the book. I love when I get to have a little head play when I read. *um...no pun intended there* ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I get what you mean. Izzorah is a feline humanoid and cuddles like a kitten. He's a snuggler, and Luc loves that about him. I have so much fun writing about these two! Glad you like it.

      Delete